Years of Experience in Orthopedic Services
- 25 Bedded Hospital – Large Hospital and Easy Settlement of Claims
- Emergency Room – Equipped with the Latest Technology to Deal with Contingencies
- General Ward – Specially Reserved for Males
- General Ward – Specially Reserved for Females
- Semi Special Ac Rooms – With All Ultra-Modern Amenities
- Special Ac Rooms – To Give You the Best Comfort
- Central Oxygen System – For Better Support and Comfort
- In-House Pharmacy – All Medicines Under One Roof
- Physiotherapy – Helps to Recover Quickly After Surgery
At Prime Orthopedic & Spine Hospital Its Our Effort To Make You Comfortable At The Earliest. Its Our Top Priority.
Why Choos Us
Our hospital is a perfect combo of
‘Compassion’ and ‘Excellence’
Dr. Rahul Parmar is always desirous of helping others. That is what makes him a compassionate healer. He understands the needs of the patients, connects with them on a deeper level and seldom worries about cost when it comes to providing treatment.
I have got operated for knee replacement here. The care and facilities was very good. I started walking from the 2nd day only..result is also good .fully satisfied with surgery..
Wonderful experience with Prime Orthopaedic & Spine Hospital. Dr. Rahul R Parmar is a wonderful,excellent and best surgeon. The staff is always helpful and kind. They ensured I had a smooth surgery, and treated me with lot of care and concerns.I am so glad I chose Prime Hospital for my surgery and would highly recommend to all.
Amazing treatment Good service trustworthy Only spine surgen in anand with most succes ratio.
We have done surgery of laminectomy of my grand mother. Dr rahul parmar and all the staff of hospital were very supportive and kind. My grand mother had suffered from severe back pain before hospitize and how we are taking her in Very good conidition.i personally recommends this hospital for spine surgery..
Years of Experience
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Our Orthopedic Team is Ready to Help You.
Our team works 24×7 to help you recover from even the most simple to
the most complex orthopedic problems.